Now Enrolling Beginners SeriesEnroll in Sunday series now!Enroll in Monday series now!
Part 1- 4 weeks, Part 2- 4 weeks. Full series-8 weeks long. We accept new enrollments only at the start of the series, not in-between. It’s best to pre-register online.
Sundays at 8:00am- February 2nd, 2020- March 22nd, 2020
Mondays at 8:00pm- March 30th, 2020- May 18th, 2020
Full Series- $199.00
What to bring…
A yoga mat, water bottle, and towel. Yoga classes are conducted bare feet.
- I’ve never done yoga; will this series be suitable for me? Absolutely! This series is perfect those who have never done yoga before.
- I’m missing a class; can I make the class up? There are not makeup classes offered, however, we may be able to compensate the missed class with one of our level 1 classes at the end of the series. This is something the instructor will help you with in class. But if you’re missing more than 2 classes, it’s better to start the next series.
- Is there a way to pay in installments? Because we are a small business, at this time we do not offer installment payments.
- I want to do a trial class before signing up, what are my options? If there is room available in the class, you may drop in during part 1 of the series. Check with us the day of the series via email for availability. Drop in price is $25. No drop ins allowed during Advanced series.
- What about dinner, how early must I eat? We suggest you eat at least 2-3 hours prior to class.
- What all do I need to bring to class? Bring your yoga mat, water bottle, towel, and a positive attitude! J
- Can I enroll my teen into this class? Teens 15 years old and older are allowed.
- I have some lower back pain; can I still enroll? If you have any specific injuries or medical issues, it’s always best to email us at [email protected] or call us at 425-202-5071 first, so we can guide you to the perfect yoga class. Though, we are able to accommodate and modify for lower back issues in our beginner series. In fact, yoga is great for your lower back health.
Please note: You are enrolling for a group yoga class. This class is suitable for anyone in good general health & well-being. If you are injured, recovering from an injury, had surgery, a senior or anything else that needs special attention. Please contact us before enrolling at [email protected] Our goal is to help you get started the right way. And sometimes a group setting may not be the place for severe injuries.
No refunds or transfers
Welcome! We’re excited you’ve decided to try yoga. Whether you’re new to yoga or returning after a long time, our beginners yoga series is geared to make you succeed. This one of a kind series will help you master the fundamentals of an active yoga practice, get stronger, improve range of motion, breathe better, improve posture, and feel calm and relaxed after every single practice.
We’ve been offering successful beginner’s yoga since our doors opened over 6 years. We love introducing newbies to a well-rounded yoga practice. We’re committed to assuring a successful yoga practice for all of our students, no matter what stage you’re beginning at. All you need to do is sign up and show up every week. It’s really that easy! We will do the rest. 🙂
Beginning January 2020, we’ve divided our beginner’s series into 2 parts – Introduction & Advanced.
The Introduction to beginner’s yoga series is 4 weeks long. Here you’ll establish a strong foundation with fundamental yoga poses, breathing patterns, and relaxation. This is the perfect place for all beginners to start their practice. Classes are 60 minutes long on Sunday mornings at 8:00am or Monday nights at 8:00pm. Pre-enrollment is required due to limited spots. This is a smaller class setting to allow for more student-teacher interaction and help.
The advanced component of the beginner’s yoga series is designed to give you exposure to other aspects of a well-rounded yoga practice. This includes themed yoga sequences, pranayama (breathing practice in yoga), meditation, and deep relaxation. We highly encourage commitment to the entire series to set you up for your most rewarding yoga practice.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your level of practice, or whether or not our Beginner’s Series is suitable for you, give us a call or e-mail us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.
See you soon.