As our closure continues due to the COVID19 pandemic, we’ve added Zoom classes as well as socially distanced outdoor classes to keep your yoga going. We highly encourage you to sign up and move your body, breathe with us, and continue to be part of a community that strives to stay healthy and uplifted.
VIRTUAL YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
We’re also offering several special events:
WANT TO SIGN UP FOR A YOGA CLASS?
- Click a class you want on schedule and hit Book Now
- Choose from our new student special, drop-in, 5 class pack or 15 class pack
- Complete your booking. Reserve the classes you plan to attend
- We need a minimum of 5 people to run a class, so please sign up ahead of time
- Please do so before 4 pm PST for evening classes and 8 pm PST previous night for AM classes
- If you have any difficulty booking, please email us at [email protected] We’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner
- If you can’t make a class you’ve reserved, please remember to cancel your reservation at least 30 minutes before class starts. Cancellations or no shows after that point will be charged for the class.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE SIGNING UP
- Classes are offered daily Monday- Friday via Zoom as well as weekly outdoor classes if weather cooperates.
- Download the app on your iPhone, tablet, or laptop
- You’ll need to sign up for a class by 4 pm PST each day. 8 pm cutoff on the previous day for early morning yoga
- Please reserve your spot for the classes you want to attend and join class through Wellness Living by clicking the “join now” button next to the designated class.
- If you miss signing up before the 4 pm PST cut off, you’ll need to choose another day to practice.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR CLASS
- Your preferred streaming device and wifi connection
- Yoga mat
- Yoga props if you have them. If not it’s okay, you can still practice
- A dedicated space to practice. Choose a serene spot in your house away from distractions and people.
- Non-carpeted surfaces are preferred
- Masks are required for outdoor classes when not in your actual practice
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CLASS
- We’ll go live 15 minutes before each class to do a meet and greet
- Since we’re all stuck at home, it would be nice to connect with like-minded people virtually and meet fellow yoga buddies!
- You can also use this time to settle in, disconnect, warm-up, and get ready to practice.
- This set up also allows you to make any requests or bring up any concerns with the instructor that need to be addressed in practice.
- After class, the instructor will be available for 10 minutes to answer questions and talk about next weeks offerings
- Outdoor classes are limited to 10 students per the CDC guidelines and will be socially distanced.
CLASS SCHEDULE AND LEVELS
- We require a minimum of 5 people registered to make every class happen. Please sign up ahead of time. If your class is canceled, you will be notified and refunded at 4 pm PST every day.
- Whether you love or hate social media, we’re able to make the fastest updates there. On Facebook & Instagram.
- We have reduced office hours and backend support. We will be slower than usual on emails. We’re unable to return voicemails at this point. Email is the best way to get hold of us for anything time-sensitive.
- Every class has a theme allotted to make it more exciting. You can choose to do multiple classes on a given day if you like. ;)
- One pass per participant, please. We understand that there are multiple people at home. Please be mindful of signing up for any additional participants who may join you.
- Classes are for people above the age of 15+
- Try creating a consistent schedule to move and connect with yourself
- When you log in to class, please turn off notifications, put your phone on airplane mode and remind everyone to not disturb you for the next hour.
Thank you for supporting us. There couldn’t be a better time to do yoga. It will help calm anxiety, fear, help us feel centered, grounded, connect, build immunity, and SO much more. I’m available for any questions via email. We’d really appreciate it if you could share what we do with someone who’d be interested in rolling out their mat with us. We’re all in this together. Take care. Stay healthy. I hope to see you soon.