During the COVID19 closures, Aham Yoga is offering virtual yoga classes via zoom as well as small group in-studio yoga classes. Please refer to the schedule below to book your yoga session with us.
FIRST TIME AT AHAM YOGA?
Get our *new*student special. Just $25 for a month of unlimited yoga. Click here to get your pass today!
Book your yoga class today…
WANT TO SIGN UP FOR A YOGA CLASS?
- Click a class you want on schedule and hit Book Now
- Choose from our new student special, drop-in, 5 class pack or 15 class pack
- Complete your booking. Reserve the classes you plan to attend
- We need a minimum of 5 people to run a class, so please sign up ahead of time
- If you have any difficulty booking, please email us at [email protected] We’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner
- If you can’t make a class you’ve reserved, please remember to cancel your reservation at least 30 minutes before class starts. Cancellations or no shows after that point will be charged for the class.
How to set up for online yoga class?
- Get your streaming device, download zoom & set it up.
- You’ll need a sticky yoga mat & any other yoga props you have
- Log in 5 minutes before class, leave your cameras on for a better experience & let us take care of the rest
In-studio class policy
- Masks required in all common areas except while doing yoga on your mat
- Temperature checks at entry
- Bring your own yoga mat, props & water. None will be provided at studio
- COVID19 disclaimers to be signed upon entry
- Book early. Only a few spots open. Cancellations upto 2 hours prior class
Thank you for supporting us. There couldn’t be a better time to do yoga. It will help calm anxiety, fear, help us feel centered, grounded, connect, build immunity, and SO much more. I’m available for any questions via email. We’d really appreciate it if you could share what we do with someone who’d be interested in rolling out their mat with us. We’re all in this together. Take care. Stay healthy. I hope to see you soon.