Ask yourself the following questions…
- Have you wondered how your asana will change when your body is 10 years' wiser & beyond?
- Have you considered your reach & inclusivity as a yoga teacher? Do you yearn for more people to teach? But feel limited by what you know & wish you knew how to teach to everybody?
- Do you truly care to embody the philosophy of yoga & make the practice available to all?
If you answered yes to all of the following, you’re in the right place. Our yoga for real bodies is designed to be an immersion into making yoga accessible & sustainable for everybody including yours. In this training, we redefine what being successful at yoga means, we shatter the myths of being a "successful" yoga teacher & dive deep into understanding how the body evolves & how to move our asana through these various stages of life.
At the end of the training you'll learn...
- The mission of yoga for real bodies & the benefits
- Redefining success as a new age yoga teacher & student
- Pillars of yoga for real people
- Understanding what yoga philosophy really says
- Overview of Strength & Stretch series
- How to get playful with props?
- Part 1 – The joint series (practice, sequencing & teaching)
- Part 2 – Become a chair champion (practice, sequencing & teaching)
- Part 3 - Working the wall (practice, sequencing & teaching)
- Part 4 – Modifying the best yoga poses to suit different needs
- Part 5 – Shavasana, Pranayama & meditation made available to all
- Sequencing yoga for real people
- Practice & breakout rooms
- How to set yourself up as yoga for real bodies teacher
Along with the 30 hour training, you'll receive a detailed manual with pictures, sequencing prompts, insights and more. The training will also give you additional reading resources to enrich your journey as you explore how to teach yoga for real people.
All 300 hour certifying yoga teachers need to be present for all live sessions. No exceptions.