Want to become a successful yoga teacher? We’ll help make it a reality. Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is one of a kind. is Geared to empower you to become a strong, confident, and successful yoga teacher. In this training, you’ll master fundamentals of teaching yoga, enrich your personal yoga practice, and understand the practical applications of philosophy anatomy, yoga sequencing, and so much more.
But here’s the BEST part – you get lifelong membership in our 200-hour yoga teacher training. We’re not kidding! This means that you’ll be able to return a year or two or even five years later to take parts of the teacher training for free. Why? Because we understand the nuances of what it takes to make successful yoga teachers and they don’t happen overnight. As soon as you sign up, you become part of this welcoming and supportive community at Aham Yoga that will become part of your story.
How to apply?
- Early applicants get access to complimentary pre-course training. Available to those who sign up before August 1st 2020
- To sign up, fill out application form at the end of the page, pay application fee and email the application
- Applicants will be notified within 7 business days if accepted
- Pay full tuition on with 72 hours to confirm the spot for 2020
Why Choose Aham Yoga?
- We set a high bar for ourselves and our participants each year. That’s why we offer just one, small group yoga teacher training every year
- Arundhati is the lead yoga teacher trainer in the area, producing successful yoga teachers who create impact each year
- LIFETIME ACCESS* – Once you sign up, you have access to our 200-hour training for the years ahead. We understand that great yoga teachers are not born overnight. In our training, you’ll be able to come back a year or two or five later to revisit topics of interest
- You’ll work one on one with Arundhati, get direct feedback and build your teaching skillset
- Plenty of teaching practice opportunities and feedback sessions. We’re known for individual attention and grooming every yoga teacher to succeed in their training
- Most importantly, we provide on-going support the first year after teacher training to help you succeed
- Once you graduate, you become an alumni member with access to meet ups, Facebook Live sessions, teacher workshops etc…
- Advanced Yoga & Yoga Sequencing: Advance your yoga practice, elevate your ability to build effective, fun, dynamic yoga sequences.
- Individual Attention and Mentoring: Work with Arundhati one on one to develop your teaching skill set, observation ability and get personalized feedback every time develop your voice and necessary skills to be a great yoga teacher. Gain experience by teaching small groups and at our volunteer student-based yoga classes. Feedback, teaching technique, and practice sessions will be provided.
- Special Conditioning: Learn how to serve people with all abilities – lower back issues, wrist pain, pregnancy, depression, anxiety, etc. Learn about the anatomy of the body to better understand safe and stable physical alignment in yoga poses.
- Philosophy & Anatomy: Learn, practice, and embody yoga philosophy off your yoga mat. Build a strong understanding of anatomy and teach safe classes for all
- On-going Support: Right from the moment you sign up, you’ll get complimentary pre-course work & reading. To on-going support outside class via weekly Facebook live sessions and post-graduation year-long support.
Saturdays – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
Sundays – 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Yoga Teacher Training dates for 2020
Interested in our 200-hour yoga teacher training? Attend a free yoga teacher training class & get to know more…
- July 19th, 2020 at Aham Yoga from 11 am to 1 pm
- Bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes that you can move in
- Feel free to bring a book and pen
- Minimum 1 year of consistent yoga practice
- Must be able to attend ALL training hours and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time. Those who are not certifying to teach are also expected to attend all training for successful completion.