Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed to empower you to become a strong, confident and successful yoga teacher. When you enroll in our yoga teacher training program, you train to become a professional, knowledgeable and authentic yoga teacher. In this training, you master the physical side of yoga as well as yoga philosophy, anatomy, yoga sequencing, special conditioning and much more. More importantly, you gain the ability to communicate and teach yoga with skill, precision, and confidence while learning to honor your own unique voice and teaching style. Our 200-hour yoga teacher training is conducted in focussed small groups. Allowing you the opportunity to go really deep in the art of becoming a yoga teacher.
We offer only one 200 hour yoga teacher training every year at Aham Yoga. We are committed to creating well- educated, confident and dedicated yoga teachers. Are you ready to live your dream of teaching yoga? Don’t miss out on our free complimentary call with Arundhati. Details below.
Before signing up, don’t forget these two things…
- Sign up for a complimentary 20-minute phone call with Arundhati (course director) get all your questions answered immediately. Get free class passes and a training fee discount. To sign up for your phone consultation, email [email protected] for details.
- Remember to attend our information session on January 12th, 12 noon to 1 pm at Aham Yoga.
Why choose Aham Yoga?
- It’s an authentic yoga experience. Learn from Arundhati, who merges the eastern and western sides of yoga seamlessly
- Arundhati is one of the region’s most sought-after yoga teachers
- Small group training. We only pick the best candidates for our programs ensuring that you get one on one attention
- Inclusive yoga teacher training, community focussed and live teaching opportunities provided
RYT 200 Course Highlights
Aham Yoga 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training focuses on 4 main components for new yoga teachers.
- Physical practice & Yoga Sequencing: Develop a strong foundation in the physical practice of yoga. Develop a deep sense of alignment, technique, mistakes and how to modify for all skill levels. Become a well-educated yoga teacher by developing the ability to create high quality, effective and progression oriented yoga sequences.
- Hone your teaching skills: Learn to develop your voice as a yoga teacher. Learn the necessary skills required to be a great yoga teacher. Practice to teach small groups and at our volunteer student based yoga classes. Feedback, teaching technique and practice sessions will be provided.
- Anatomy: Learn more about the anatomy of the body to better understand safe and stable physical alignment in yoga poses. Pick up in-depth knowledge to take to the mat to fine-tune, deepen your practice and teach others with more skill.
- Philosophy & Ethics: Understand and embody the philosophy behind the ancient yoga practice. Put yoga’s philosophy into practice in your own yoga practice, in your teaching and in life beyond the mat. Truly, creating a yogic lifestyle for yourself and others.
Get started with our complimentary pre-course work. Help set yourself up for nothing but success in your 200 hour yoga teacher training.Apply Now
Attend an information session…
If you are interested in exploring our 200 hour yoga teacher training course manual, meet teaching staff, fellow classmates as well as get your questions answered. Please attend our information sessions. This will help you decide if our 200-hour yoga teacher training is suitable for you. The information session is on January 12th, 2019 at 12 noon. But don’t wait to sign up if this is the perfect yoga teacher training for you.
Arundhati is the founder and course director at Aham Yoga. Having taught dance & yoga for over 10 years, Arundhati is one of the most reputed yoga teacher trainers in the area. Having learnt yoga in India, her trainings are through, demanding and unique. Combining practice, philosophy and lifestyle – your 200 hour yoga teacher training with her will be rewarding and memorable. Read full bio here.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training runs for 12 weekends. Participants will have a lunch break and several smaller breaks during long days.
Weekend Class Dates & Time
Fridays 6:00pm to 9pm
Saturdays 9:30am to 6:00pm
Sundays 12:30pm to 5:30pm
Dates for 200 hour yoga teacher training in 2019
Price & Application Procedure
- Download this Application Form complete it.
- Purchase a $100 non-refundable application fee and then email the completed application form
- When your application has been accepted, pay $2950 for the course online or in person
- 1 year minimum on-going and consistent yoga practice as well as an established home practice.
- Should be able to attend ALL hours of contact classes and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time; those who are not certifying to teach, are also expected to attend all hours for successful completion