NOW ENROLLING...Aham Yoga’s in-depth 200 hour yoga teacher training for 2019 is now open for enrollments.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed to empower you to become a strong, confident and successful yoga teacher. When you enroll in our yoga teacher training program, you train in the Aham Yoga method. Where you master not only the physical side of yoga, but yoga philosophy, anatomy, yoga sequencing and much more. More importantly, you gain the ability to communicate and teach yoga with skill, precision and confidence while learning to honor your own unique voice and teaching style. Our 200 hour yoga teacher trainings are conducted in focussed small groups. Allowing you the opportunity to go really deep in the art of becoming a yoga teacher.
We offer only one 200 hour yoga teacher training every year at Aham Yoga. We are committed to creating well- educated, confident and dedicated yoga teachers. Are you ready to live your dream of teaching yoga?
RYT 200 Course Highlights
Aham Yoga 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training focuses on 4 main components for new yoga teachers.
- Asana & Sequencing: Developing a strong foundation in the physical practice of yoga. Understand the fundamentals of yoga poses, vinyasa, sun salutations and relaxation. Develop a deep sense of alignment, technique, mistakes and modifications. Become a well-educated yoga teacher by developing the ability to create high quality, effective and progression oriented yoga sequences.
- Hone your teaching skills: Learn to develop your voice as a yoga teacher. Practice the necessary skills required to be a great yoga teacher. Practice to teach small groups and at our volunteer student based yoga classes. Feedback, teaching technique and tips will be constantly provided.
- Anatomy: Learn more about the anatomy of the body to better understand safe and stable physical alignment in yoga poses. Pick up in-depth knowledge to take to the mat to fine-tune, deepen your practice and teach others with more skill.
- Philosophy & Ethics: Understand and embody the philosophy behind the ancient yoga practice. Put yoga’s philosophy into practice in your own yoga practice, in your teaching and in life beyond the mat. Truly, creating a yogic lifestyle for yourself and others.
Get started with our complimentary pre-course work. Help set yourself up for nothing but success in your 200 hour yoga teacher training.Apply Now
Attend an information session…
If you are interested in exploring our 200 hour yoga teacher training course manual, meet teaching staff, fellow classmates as well as get your questions answered. Please attend one of the information sessions. This will help you decide if our 200 hour yoga teacher training is suitable for you.
Already inspired. Don’t wait till the information session. No problem. Enroll now & attend the session later.
Arundhati is the founder and course director at Aham Yoga. Having taught dance & yoga for over 10 years, Arundhati is one of the most reputed yoga teacher trainers in the area. Having learnt yoga in India, her trainings are through, demanding and unique. Combining practice, philosophy and lifestyle – your 200 hour yoga teacher training with her will be rewarding and memorable. Read full bio here.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training runs for 12 weekends. Participants will have a lunch break and several smaller breaks during long days.
Weekend Class Dates & Time
Fridays 6:00pm to 9pm
Saturdays 9:30am to 6:00pm
Sundays 12:30pm to 5:30pm
Dates for 200 hour yoga teacher training in 2019
Price & Application Procedure
Early Bird Now Enrolling
$2850Plus Tax Buy Now!
Regular Most Popular!
$2950Plus tax Buy Now!
$1550Plus tax Buy Now!
A non-refundable application fee of $100 is due along with your completed application form for enrollment.
- 1 year minimum on-going and consistent yoga practice as well as an established home practice.
- Should be able to attend ALL hours of contact classes and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time; those who are not certifying to teach, are also expected to attend all hours for successful completion