Looking to take your yoga teaching to the next level? Want to offer unique and, authentic yoga classes beyond just asana? Do you want to connect deeper to your own yoga journey? If yes, our pranayama yoga teacher training is perfect for you. Develop a deep, thorough and dynamic understanding of pranayama (the yogic art of breathing), how to adapt and teach it in modern-day yoga classes.
Arundhati has been teaching pranayama for over 6 years and always gets requests for more pranayama classes. Unable to keep up, this training was born to empower more yoga teachers to help their students connect to the breath and to a deeper, more meaningful yoga practice. The best part is she’s made the training relevant to modern-day yoga classes, fun and easy to adapt, teach and practice.
What’s a pranayama yoga teacher training?
- Pranayama teacher training is one of a kind yoga teacher training that’ll help existing 200-hour or 500-hour yoga teachers take their classes to the next level.
- Helping yoga teachers to understand the history, benefits, relevance, and need for pranayama
- Learn all pranayama techniques, and practice teaching it to others in the class
- Develop an understanding of the respiratory system and the effect of our breath on our minds, bodies, and lifestyles
- Develop a personal pranayama practice
- Learn how to sequence and teach pranayama in modern-day yoga classes
- Learn how to build asana sequences for a successful pranayama practice
- Learn the art of Jala Neti in thorough detail
- Learn how to use props in pranayama as needed
- How to develop a pranayama yoga class as a new pranayama teacher
- How to teach special population – pregnant women, elevated blood pressure, depression, anxiety, teenagers, etc…
Overview of pranayama teacher training
- Training dates for 2020 – July 23rd to July 26th, 2020
- Starts at 09:30 am to 6 pm (Thursday & Friday)
- Starts from 11 am to 6 pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Lunch breaks & mini-breaks will be provided
- All course material to be provided
- For existing 200 hour & 300-hour yoga teachers & in-depth practitioners. YACEP credits eligible
- Certificate provided at end of course completion
- On-going yoga support for first-year after training
- Discount available for 300-hour yoga teacher training at Aham yoga
How to sign up?
- Submit application form, and pay $25 application fee while submitting
- Attach your 200-hour or 500-hour yoga teacher training certification with your application form
- Selected participants will be emailed with 7 business days and will need to pay tuition to confirm their spots
- Only 15 spots available so please enroll at the earliest
- Early bird $899 (available till March 31st, 2020)
- Regular price $999, thereafter
- Application fee $25 (non-refundable)
- Cancellations are available until May 31st, 2020. Thereafter, no refunds, transfers or cancellations
Arundhati, E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 500
Arundhati is Aham Yoga’s lead teacher trainer. With over a decade of teaching experience, she’s known to make classical yoga – accessible, relevant and fun for modern-day yoga practitioners. She’s a full-time yoga teacher, studio owner, Bollywood dance choreographer, and yoga blogger. She conducts small-group yoga teacher trainings and is known for giving every trainee personalized attention and long term support after graduation to become a successful yoga teacher