Want to take your yoga teaching to the next level? Stand out as a yoga teacher who offers more than just asana classes? Want to transform your personal yoga journey? If yes, our pranayama yoga teacher training is perfect for you. In our Pranayama yoga teacher training, learn to develop a deep, thorough and dynamic understanding of pranayama (the yogic art of breathing), how to adapt it and teach it in modern-day yoga classes, yoga workshops, and intensives.
Arundhati Baitmangalkar is our master yoga teacher trainer leading the fundamental and advanced yoga teachers in training at Aham Yoga. She created the pranayama yoga teacher training to help existing yoga teachers in creating more valuable, authentic and unique yoga classes. Pranayama is an inseparable part of yoga but is often lost in modern-day asana classes.
What’s a pranayama yoga teacher training?
- Pranayama teacher training is one of a kind yoga teacher training that’ll help existing 200-hour or 500-hour yoga teachers take their teaching to the next level.
- Helping yoga teachers to understand the history, benefits, relevance, scientific research and need for pranayama today
- Learn all pranayama techniques, and develop teaching skillset for pranayama
- Develop an understanding of the respiratory system and the effect of our breath on our minds, bodies, and lifestyles
- Structure your personal pranayama practice
- Understand pranayama sequencing and what teaching pranayama in modern-day yoga classes entails
- Learn to sequence yoga poses for a successful pranayama practice
- Learn the art of Jala Neti in thorough detail
- Learn the skillful use of props in pranayama if required
- How to set up a pranayama yoga class as a new pranayama teacher
- How to teach a special population – pregnant women, elevated blood pressure, depression, anxiety, teenagers, etc…
- Learn the basics of pranayama for children
Overview of pranayama teacher training
- Training dates for 2020 – July 23rd to July 26th, 2020
- Starts at 09:00 am to 6:30 pm (Thursday & Friday), 11 am to 7 pm (Saturday) and 10:30 am to 6 pm (Sunday)
- Lunch breaks & mini-breaks will be provided during the day
- All course material included
- For existing 200 hour & 300-hour yoga teachers & in-depth practitioners. YACEP credits are eligible.
- Certificate provided at end of course completion
- On-going yoga support for first-year after training
- Discount available for 300-hour yoga teacher training at Aham yoga
How to sign up?
- Submit application form, and pay $25 application fee while submitting
- Attach your 200-hour or 500-hour yoga teacher training certification with your application form
- Selected participants will be emailed with 7 business days and will need to pay tuition to confirm their spots
- Only 15 spots available so please enroll at the earliest
- Early bird $899 (available till March 31st, 2020)
- Regular price $999, thereafter
- Application fee $25 (non-refundable)
- Cancellations are available until May 31st, 2020. Thereafter, no refunds, transfers or cancellations
Arundhati, E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 500
Arundhati is Aham Yoga’s lead teacher trainer. With over a decade of teaching experience, she’s known to make classical yoga – accessible, relevant and fun for modern-day yoga practitioners. She’s a full-time yoga teacher, studio owner, Bollywood dance choreographer, and yoga blogger. She conducts small-group yoga teacher trainings and is known for giving every trainee personalized attention and long term support after graduation to become a successful yoga teacher. She has been voted as one of the top POC yoga teachers in the world to watch out for in 2020.