Aham Yoga’s 200 Hour International Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed to empower you by helping you build a thorough understanding of yoga practice and philosophy through study and experience. Develop the art of teaching, and dive deep into becoming a confident, skillful, and authentic yoga teacher.
Our 200 Hour International Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course offers the most detailed, thorough, and truly authentic Yoga Training in the area – building strong, confident and knowledgeable yoga teachers equipped to carry on the discipline of yoga now and into the future.
Our 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana practice – benefits, alignment, modifications, progressions, contraindications, etc.
- Practice and study of Sun Salutations – the ultimate moving meditation.
- Hatha and Vinyasa styles of yoga – how and when to use both.
- The art and science of Yoga Sequencing – learn to cater to multiple levels and needs.
- Yoga Therapeutics – yoga for special conditions, injuries, etc.
- Yoga philosophy – core yoga texts, 8 limbs of yoga, origin & evolution of yoga, legends of yoga, etc.
- Pranayama – the yogic art of breathing.
Meditation and Chanting.
- Yoga Anatomy.
- Teaching methodology.
- The ethics of being a yoga teacher.
- The business of yoga – international.
- Developing observation skills and understanding different body types.
- Teaching practice sessions, feedback, and group work.
- Sanskrit – names and meaning of poses.
- Study of the many paths of yoga.
What makes our training unique?
- Our diverse, inclusive, and thriving international Aham Yoga community.
- Our simple, no nonsense, drama free approach to the study of yoga as a respected discipline.
- Personalized attention, and authentic yoga practice.