Have you wondered why some yoga teachers are successful while others are not?
Do you want to be a successful, knowledgeable and sought after yoga teacher?
Do you want your yoga teacher training experience to be unique, authentic and meaningful?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then you are at the right place! Join us on January 12th, 2019 at Aham Yoga for a fun, insightful information session from 12 noon to 1 pm.
Why choose our Yoga Teacher training?
- Small, focused groups allow for personalized attention - We run only one yoga teacher training a year with a maximum of 8 attendees. Allowing each candidate the opportunity to individualized attention throughout the training
- Arundhati's unique background - Arundhati is born and raised in India and has studied yoga in its traditional and modern form. This creates a unique opportunity for each candidate to learn about yoga's rich past and how to stay relevant in today's yoga world. She is a well-known yoga teacher, blogger, Bollywood dancer and has appeared in various online publications including yoga journal and yoga podcasts.
- Aham Yoga syllabus - is thorough, high quality and geared towards making you succeed as a new yoga teacher. We took 2 years to put it together and is the most thorough training manual out there
- Free yoga during training - All candidates get complimentary yoga classes at Aham Yoga during the yoga teacher training
- Complimentary pre-course work - We offer complimentary pre-course work for all early enrollees. This will help you get into the zone for the upcoming training. Pre-course work available only for early bird enrollees.
What to expect?
- Meet the course director and learn more about the yoga teacher training
- Sneak peek into the 225-page yoga manual
- Get all your questions answered
- Get a free yoga class pass
- Sign up in studio for the yoga teacher training