Interested in yoga teacher training? Sample a class for free!
Try out a free mini session with Arundhati to experience our approach firsthand and learn more about what’s involved in our 200-hour yoga teacher training.
Aham Yoga’s teacher training program is a high-quality, thorough course with a proven track record that is geared to help you succeed, starting from being a yoga student through to becoming a successful yoga teacher in your own right. Read more about the full course here.
Free mini session details:
- Saturday, July 19, 11am-1pm at Aham Yoga
- Bring a yoga mat and water bottle, and wear yoga clothes
- Meeting your trainer and future classmates
- Sampling a typical yoga teacher training day, including a detailed breakdown of a few yoga poses
- Previewing the course content and our training manual
- Learning about post-course benefits, including lifetime access to teacher training and ongoing support
- Previewing our exclusive yoga workbook for new trainees
- Answering all your questions
What you’ll receive:
- Access to complimentary pre-course work
- A copy of the certification guidelines
- A free class pass
About our lead trainer
Arundhati is one of the greater Seattle area’s leading yoga teachers, as well as a yoga blogger with a YouTube channel offering yoga content. With years of success as a yoga teacher trainer, she is known for being thorough, knowledgeable, and authentic. Featured as one of the world’s top 20 yoga teachers of color to watch by Yogawalla, Arundhati will make your yoga journey meaningful and impactful. Read her full bio here.