Learning how to meditate is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Whether you want to be calmer, more energy, a better relationship with yourself, or increased productivity, whatever it is meditation can help. Did you know there are several different types of meditation? Even one you can do while driving or hanging with your kids. Join us for our Yoga Meditation Workshop with Arundhati Baitmangalkar. We guarantee that once you connect deeply and see the impact of meditation on your life as well as practical techniques to apply with minimal effort, you’ll be meditating consistently in no time.
Topics covered in the Yoga Meditation Workshop
- What is meditation? Why is it relevant?
- Who should meditate?
- How much should one meditate?
- What are the obstacles to meditation & how to avoid them?
- Types of meditation
- Practicing main types of meditation
- Learn active and passive meditation. How to meditate while driving, working, cooking, etc…
- Stages of meditation
- BONUS – A in-depth Q & A with Arundhati at the end of the workshop & much more…
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable clothes
- Something for taking notes
- Refillable water bottle
Who should attend
- Suitable for all levels of yoga practice including beginners and prenatal yoga practitioners. Works great as a refresher for yoga teachers looking to reconnect and refresh their perspective on meditation.
- Perfect for anyone who can’t focus easily is stressed, feels overwhelmed or looking to advance spiritually.
Your meditation teacher
Arundhati is an experienced local yoga teacher, leading yoga teacher training, retreats, and classes. She’s the founder and lead teacher at Aham Yoga. She also runs her own yoga blog and YouTube channel. You can connect with her on Facebook and Instagram as well.
- Sunday, May 17th at Aham Yoga
- 1:00- 4:00pm
- $45 early bird pricing through April 15th
- $55 general registration