If you think you’ve found all that yoga has to offer, think again! Spoiler alert: The best part of yoga is often hidden—and it is not the yoga pose. If you’ve fallen in love just with the physical practice of yoga or if you’re inclined to stretch yourself to live a mindful, spiritual life with fewer demands, look no further. You’re invited to join us for a Practical Yoga Philosophy Workshop with Arundhati Baitmangalkar.
What will you learn?
- What yoga philosophy is
- How it relates to the physical practice of yoga
- The top 10 principles of living yoga off your yoga mat
- Understanding these principles in the context of a modern, urban life
- An failproof, doable approach to applying them in day-to-day life
- A worksheet to assess your current lifestyle and where you need change
- A month’s worth of take-home tips that break down applied yoga philosophy
- BONUS: An in-depth Q&A with Arundhati at the end of the workshop
What to bring?
- A yoga mat
- Comfortable clothes
- Something for taking notes
- Refillable water bottle
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for all levels of yoga practice including beginners and prenatal yoga practitioners. It also works great as a refresher for yoga teachers looking to reconnect and refresh their perspective on practical yoga philosophy.
Your yoga philosophy teacher
Arundhati is an experienced local yoga teacher, leading yoga teacher training, retreats, and classes. She’s the founder and lead teacher at Aham Yoga. She also runs her own yoga blog and YouTube channel. You can connect with her on Facebook and Instagram as well.
- Saturday, February 29, 2020 at Aham Yoga
- $40 early bird pricing through February 15
- $49 general registration