The Pranayama/Restorative yoga session combines the practice of pranayama with restorative yoga. This is a gentle, slow-paced class that is suitable for all levels of students who are looking to feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and reenergized.
What is Pranayama?
Pranayama is an ancient and integral part of yoga. It means the yogic art of breathing. This practice draws our focus inwards towards the breath, enabling us with various techniques that improve respiration, invigorate the lungs, and helps to create longevity in our lives. Think of it as “asanas” for the subtle body. For more information, click here.
What is Restorative Yoga?
A slow-paced practice that aims to renew, restore, and relax you. Restorative Yoga is the perfect way to unwind and replenish yourself. You’ll walk away feeling refreshed, energized, and tranquil. Poses are held for a longer duration and supported with props.
Why the Pranayama/Restorative Yoga series?
- Increases longevity of life.
- Increases & improves blood circulation to organs.
- Strengthens the nervous system & respiratory system.
- Experience a state of serenity.
- Relives stress, depression and hypertension.
- Helps liver to be healthy.
- Helps gain a clearer state of mind.
- Renew, relax, restore your body.
- Refresh and re-energize yourself.
- January 26th, 2020
- February 23rd, 2020
- March 29th, 2020
- $30/session or $75 for all 3-session package
- Space limited, early enrollment encouraged
This class is open to all levels. Pregnant woman and beginners are welcome and encouraged!