Postpartum yoga is a new mom’s best friend! This workshop address all the concerns of a new mom – everyday aches & pains, discomfort, fluctuating energy levels, sleep issues, and more.
Why try Postpartum Yoga?
- Meet other new moms in a similar phase of life.
- Gain understanding in how to cope with new changes and challenges
- Zero fuss, skillful yoga practice.
- Practical for new version of yourself.
- Addresses lower back care
- Improves energy & awareness
- Reconnect with your body
- Improve sleep
- Manage hormonal changes
- Learn to deeply relax with minimal time
What to Expect from the Workshop?
- Yoga Handouts
- Reference videos for a home practice
- Blog post references for more informations/assistance
- More Yoga classes for those interested
- All levels welcome!
- Bring your baby or come alone. Partners welcome too.
- Each participating adult will be charged for class.
- Bring a yoga mat or rent one (supplies are limited).
- Limited spots available, early enrollments encouraged.
- November 17th, 2019
- Cost is $40.00
- Next workshop on January 12th, 2020
The series will be led by Arundhati. Arundhati is the lead yoga teacher and founder of Aham Yoga. She is known for her attention to detail, providing personalized attention, and making the practice more accessible to all. You can read her full bio here.
Please note: This pass cannot be transferred to other class credits and is non-refundable.