Join us June 12th-14th, 2020 for our 6th annual yoga retreat in the beautiful mountains of Leavenworth, Washington. Summertime can get busy but you’ll thank yourself for taking the time to nourish your mind, body, and spirit at this incredible weekend getaway! You’re encouraged to join our yoga community for this yearly tradition that’ll leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated for the rest of your summer!
We’re happy to announce that we’re back at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort for our retreat again for 2020! This picturesque resort sits on the banks of Icicle River, just a short drive from downtown Leavenworth. It’s the perfect setting for a relaxing weekend away! Enjoy a peaceful, grounding yoga practice each day of the retreat while finding harmony with nature in the pure mountain air. Get your bags packed! You won’t want to miss this weekend full of fun, friendship, and tranquility.
Rooms go quickly each year at our yoga retreat so don’t wait to sign up! Only 20 spots are available. Book TODAY!
- June 12th to June 14th, 2020. Check in at 3pm, Check out at 12pm.
Who can Attend
- All yoga enthusiasts looking for a weekend away dedicated to their practice and centering themselves! (Non-participating family, friends, and pets are welcome to come along and enjoy all non-yoga related activities.)
What to Expect
- Multiple Yoga Classes Daily – morning & evening sessions
- Discussions/Workshops on all things Yoga – midday and evening sessions
- Free time for outdoor activities- Nature Trails, Hiking, Swimming, spa, explore Leavenworth, etc.
- Time for Relaxation
- All participants will enjoy meals together provided by the resort
Exact retreat schedule will be released closer to the retreat dates in 2020.
- Standard resort room
- Meals and Beverages
- All Yoga instruction by Arundhati
*Meals provided by the resort include Dinner Friday, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Saturday, and Breakfast Sunday. As well as two beverage breaks before evening yoga. Any other food or beverage orders, additional activities at the resort, gratuity, and transportation are not included.
What to Bring
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Props (block, strap, blanket)
- Non-restrictive clothing
- Shoes for outdoor walking
- Water bottle
- Book and pen
- Caps and sunglasses
We offer three types of rooming options: single, double, and triple occupancy. It’s most cost-effective to bring a friend to share a room with! If you’re interested in sharing a room with a new friend from the Aham Yoga community, let us know and we will be glad to pair you with someone! All reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
All-inclusive prices for yoga participants are as follows:
- Single Occupancy: $800.00 per participant
- Double Occupancy: $665.00 per participant
- Triple Occupancy: $605.00 per participant
All-inclusive prices for non-participants: $475.00 per person
*Non-participant pricing includes all meals, beverage breaks, and lodging.
Arundhati Baitmangalkar, the founder of Aham Yoga, will be leading the 2020 Leavenworth Yoga Retreat. Classes will be open to all yoga levels, however, if you have never done yoga before, please contact us at [email protected] prior to registering for the retreat.
- Download and complete the retreat registration form.
- Payment must be received in full via PayPal or Check. See the registration form for details.
- Cancellations made prior to April 15th, 2020 will receive a full refund minus the $100 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after April 15th, 2020 will follow the Aham Yoga policy of no refunds, no transfers, and no extensions, regardless if the spot is filled by another participant last-minute.
If you have specific questions about the retreat, please contact us at [email protected] We hope you’ll join us in Leavenworth for this amazing experience!