NOW ENROLLING...Our 200 hour yoga teacher training is filling up. Please enroll early if interested.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed to empower you to become a strong, confident and successful yoga teacher. When you enroll in our yoga teacher training program, you will master not only the physical side of yoga, but yoga philosophy, anatomy and much more. Most importantly, gain the ability to communicate and teach the practice of yoga with skill, precision and confidence while learning to honor their own unique voice and teaching style. Our yoga teacher trainings are conducted in focussed small groups and we are committed to the personal success of each student.
For this reason, we offer only one 200 hour yoga teacher training a year at Aham Yoga. Are you ready to live your dream of teaching yoga?
RYT 200 Course Highlights
- Advanced study of asana practice – poses, alignment, modifications, mistake and more…
- Teaching methodology – develop necessary skills and master the art of teaching yoga to others
- Develop the ability to create dynamic, effective and smart sequencing
- Understand the origins of vinyasa yoga & classical yoga
- Learn the breathing component of yoga practice
- Specialized modifications for wrist, back, shoulder issues and more…
- Yoga anatomy
- Business of yoga
- And much more…
Get started with our complimentary pre-course work. Help set yourself up for nothing but success in your 200 hour yoga teacher training.Apply Now
Attend an information session…
If you are interested in exploring our 200 hour yoga teacher training course manual, meet teaching staff, fellow classmates as well as get your questions answered. Please attend one of the information sessions. This will help you decide if our 200 hour yoga teacher training is suitable for you.
Already inspired. Don’t wait till the information session. No problem. Enroll now & attend the session later.
Arundhati is the founder and course director at Aham Yoga. Having taught dance & yoga for over 10 years, Arundhati is one of the most reputed yoga teacher trainers in the area. Having learnt yoga in India, her trainings are through, demanding and unique. Combining practice, philosophy and lifestyle – your 200 hour yoga teacher training with her will be rewarding and memorable. Read full bio here.
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training runs for 10 weekends. Participants will have a lunch break and several smaller breaks during long days.
Weekend Class Dates & Time
Fridays 6:00pm to 9pm
Saturdays 9:30am to 6:00pm
Sundays 12:30pm to 5:30pm
Dates for 200 hour training
January 26th – 28th, 2018
February 2 – 4th, 2018
February 9 -10th, 2018
February 16th -18th, 2018
February 23rd to 25th, 2018
March 2nd – 4th, 2018
March 9th to 11th, 2018
March 16th – 18th, 2018
March 23rd – 25th, 2018
April 6th – 8th, 2018
April 13th – 15th, 2018
Price & Application Procedure
Early Bird Now Enrolling
$2850Plus Tax Buy Now!
Regular Most Popular!
$2950Plus tax Buy Now!
$1550Plus tax Buy Now!
A non-refundable application fee of $100 is due along with your completed application form for enrollment.
- 1 year minimum on-going and consistent yoga practice as well as an established home practice.
- Should be able to attend ALL hours of contact classes and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time; those who are not certifying to teach, are also expected to attend all hours for successful completion