Aham Yoga’s 200 Hour International Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed to empower you by helping you build a thorough understanding of yoga practice and philosophy through study and experience. Develop the art of teaching, and dive deep into becoming a confident, skillful, and authentic yoga teacher.
Our 200 Hour International Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course offers the most detailed, thorough, and truly authentic Yoga Training in the area – building strong, confident and knowledgeable yoga teachers equipped to carry on the discipline of yoga now and into the future.
Our 200 Hour Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana practice – benefits, alignment, modifications, progressions, contraindications, etc.
- Practice and study of Sun Salutations – the ultimate moving meditation.
- Hatha and Vinyasa styles of yoga – how and when to use both.
- The art and science of Yoga Sequencing – learn to cater to multiple levels and needs.
- Yoga Therapeutics – yoga for special conditions, injuries, etc.
- Yoga philosophy – core yoga texts, 8 limbs of yoga, origin & evolution of yoga, legends of yoga, etc.
- Pranayama – the yogic art of breathing.
Meditation and Chanting.
- Yoga Anatomy.
- Teaching methodology.
- The ethics of being a yoga teacher.
- The business of yoga – international.
- Developing observation skills and understanding different body types.
- Teaching practice sessions, feedback, and group work.
- Sanskrit – names and meaning of poses.
- Study of the many paths of yoga.
What makes our training unique?
- Our diverse, inclusive, and thriving international Aham Yoga community.
- Our simple, no nonsense, drama free approach to the study of yoga as a respected discipline.
- Personalized attention, and authentic yoga practice.
Monday, November 21st – Saturday, December 31st, 2016
- Monday – Sunday
- Saturdays – CLOSED
- Monday – Friday 12-5pm
- Sunday 10am-4pm
Venue: Socio fitness
#529/37-1, 1st floor, 10th Main, 5th Block, Above Namdhari Fresh
Jayanagar, Bangalore Karnataka- 560011
Located in the Silcon Valley of India, Bangalore is a bustling, ever growing metropolitan city of India. Known for its coffee, food, and weather, Bangalore is the perfect melting pot. You will see the old and new India exist in harmony, side by side. And for all international travelers, the city has all modern amenities that you can dream off. It is also centrally located, and travel to places all around is easy. Our faculty will help you make the most of your time there.
Early bird price: 62,000.00 Rupees, about $930.00 (until August 31, 2016)
Regular price: 65,000.00 Rupees, or about $1000.00 (after August 31, 2016)
Deposit and Payment 20,000 Rupees, or $300, due with application to reserve spot.
- 20,000 Rupees, or $300, due with application to reserve spot.
- Remaining to be paid on or before September 31, 2016*
*Valid credit card information required at the time of registration. This will be auto-charged on the date mentioned above.
**All prices mentioned above are inclusive of tax and applicable at the time of registration.
***Application fee is non-refundable.
The training is suitable for the following:
- Existing practitioners who wish to dive deeper into the practice and study of yoga, and who want to teach yoga
- Existing teachers who want to deepen their understanding of the subject and refine their teaching skills
- Students who want to study but do not necessarily want to teach yoga
Other requirements include:
- 1 year minimum on-going and consistent yoga practice as well as an established home practice
- Should be able to attend ALL hours of contact classes and complete all assignments and teaching examinations on time; those who are not certifying to teach, are also expected to attend all hours for successful completion
- International faculty of senior yoga teachers
- International access, metropolitan city with all modern amenities
- Small class size
- Unique Hatha & vinyasa combination. Get two trainings in one.
- Detailed manual covering a variety of topics and use of latest mediums of learning – audio, visual, projector, books etc…
- Yoga immersion to maximize learning potential and impact
- A perfect balance of the East and the West
- Understanding the nuances of business of yoga in the east and the west
Once pre-approved, you will be asked to sign up within the next 2 weeks. Enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.