Who should attend
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but are looking to know more.
- Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
- Hobby teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
- Yoga students looking to study more yoga, but not wanting to certify to teach.
What to expect
- Meet lead instructor, Arundhati, and the Aham Yoga Team.
- Meet potential TTC classmates.
- Review the TTC syllabus, expectations, etiquette, schedule, etc.
- Have access to 250+ page Teacher Training manual.
- Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, your teachers, etc. No question is too small.
When is it?
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Sessions:
- Sunday, August 27, 2017. 10 – 11AM
- Sunday, September 17, 2017. 10 – 11AM
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Sessions:
- Saturday, December 16, 2017. 10 – 11AM
- Saturday, January 13, 2018. 10-11AM
“Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.”