At Aham Yoga, we understand the excitement, importance and need for finding the right Yoga Teacher Training Course for you. That is why we host a series of Information Sessions detailing everything about our 200 hour yoga teacher training. Join us for the next one, so you can find out all the details before the training starts, look at the course manual and even meet fellow teacher trainees.
Applicants interested in signing up for the training need not wait for the information session to sign up. If you would like to sign up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “RYT 200 / 300 Yoga Teacher Training” as the subject matter.
All enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.
Who should attend
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but are looking to know more.
- Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
- Hobby teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
- Yoga students looking to study more yoga, but not wanting to certify to teach.
What to expect
- Meet lead instructor, Arundhati, and the Aham Yoga Team.
- Meet potential TTC classmates.
- Review the TTC syllabus, expectations, etiquette, schedule, etc.
- Have access to 250+ page Teacher Training manual.
- Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, your teachers, etc. No question is too small.
When is it?
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Sessions:
- Saturday, December 16, 2017. 10 – 11AM
- Saturday, January 13, 2018. 10-11AM
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Sessions:
- Saturday, December 16, 2017. 11:30 – 12:30PM
- Saturday, January 13, 2018.11:30 – 12:30PM
“The world does not need more yoga teachers, it needs better ones.”
– Arundhati B.