Every year we head up to the mountains of Leavenworth. To recharge, disconnect and spend a weekend indulging in yoga, friends, and nature. Our annual summer yoga retreat in Leavenworth is a yearly tradition that we look forward to. And we invite you to join us for the next one.
Located on the banks of the Icicle River, Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort is the perfect getaway for the weekend. Just down the road from the picture postcard perfect, Leavenworth. This resort offers the right amount of luxury and nature. Are you ready to spend a weekend with yoga, nature and friends?
Who can attend the summer yoga retreat?
- Anyone who practices yoga regularly
- Family & friends of participants who do not practice yoga
- Pets and children welcome
What to expect in the summer yoga retreat?
- Lots of yoga
- Yoga related workshops, discussions, topics
- Non-yoga related group sessions (optional)
- Alone time/ rest and relax/free time
What is included in the summer yoga retreat package?
- Food & Beverage
- All Yoga Instruction
- Anything ordered additionally is billed to the participant
What to bring to the yoga retreat?
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga strap
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga blanket if possible
- Yoga clothes
When is the summer yoga retreat?
The summer yoga retreat is from June 15th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018. Detailed schedule out soon.
At the summer yoga retreat, we offer three types of accommodations. Single occupancy, double occupancy, and triple occupancy. Bring your own roommate or request to be roomed with a roommate looking for a similar accommodation. All reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
All-inclusive prices per person are as follows:
- Triple occupancy – $525/participant
- Double occupancy – $575/participant
- Single occupancy – $700
*Pets and non-participating members are welcome as well. Prices per person, inclusive of all meals, are as follows:
- Non-participating adult – $149/night
- Children aged 5-12 – $89/night
- Children aged 4 and under – free
Download our Retreat-Registration-Form and follow the instructions as outlined.
The summer yoga retreat is being led by Arundhati Baitmangalkar. An international yoga teacher and the founder of Aham Yoga. All classes at the retreat will be open to all levels. If you have never done yoga, please contact us before attending the retreat.
- Any cancellations made before April 15, 2018 will be refunded the full amount minus $100 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations made after April 15, 2018 will adhere to our no refunds / no transfers / no extensions policy.
- All cancellations made are final.
- Any last minute spots filled by Aham Yoga due to a participant cancellation will not be refunded.