Mommy and Me Yoga Classes
We have had the privilege of guiding many of our expectant mothers through their practice of yoga for all or part of their pregnancy. We have heard their stories of new motherhood, the triumphs as well as the struggles, and have learned to understand how much more challenging it is to make it to a scheduled yoga classes regularly with a new baby at home. We also cannot deny the benefit that the practice of yoga has, especially for those transitioning into parenthood for the first, second, or third time. What better time to integrate yoga into your daily life?
So on Friday July 7th, we are launching our Mommy & Me Yoga Class Series! This will happen once a week for 4 weeks. Babies under 12 months old that are not yet walking are able to join their mothers for a 60 minute yoga practice. Need to change a diaper? Is the baby hungry? No worries! This class is made for you and all of our new mother’s to integrate the practice of yoga into the lifestyle of being a new parent. You will be in class with other like-minded women, and guided with patience and precision by our lead teacher, Arundhati.
What You Need to Know
- Bring your own yoga mat (rentals or purchases available at studio).
- Bring your own water bottle / towel.
- Wear comfortable yoga clothing.
- Babies must be 1 year or younger, and/or not yet walking.
- Car-seats, playpens, etc., are appropriate to bring to class.
- Class will run for 60 minutes, during which you can take care of anything the baby may need (feeding, change, etc).
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
Sign up for the entire 4-week series = 4 Classes for $60.
Drop-in’s are available if space permits at $20.