Have you been wanting to take your yoga practice from the studio into your own home? To help educate on how to best proceed with an at home yoga practice, we have opened up a 2 hour workshop with our founder, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, on Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 1-3pm. Come learn how to take yoga with you anywhere and everywhere at our Build Home Yoga Practice Workshop!
We often get questions from our students near and far about how and when to practice yoga at home. With questions about inversions, categories of poses, and when and how to stay motivated in your home yoga practice. We understand the struggles and frustrations that come with planning and maintaining at at home yoga practice, and want to help dissolve them in this workshop so you leave feeling confident and able.
Home Yoga Practice Topics Covered
- Understanding what self practice means, and why we do it
- A variety of sequencing for different seasons and condition
- How to dedicate the ‘right’ amount of time
- Setting up and building your home sequence
- and more!
Who Should Participate
- Beginner and advanced practitioners alike
- Teacher trainees and existing yoga teachers
- Anybody looking to develop a home yoga practice
Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 1-3pm
*Note: If you are new to Aham Yoga, please arrive 10 minutes early to sign waiver and get acquainted.
How to Enroll
Price: $45. Enrollments are open via our Sign-Up Page – enroll today to take advantage of our early bird price of $35 (valid until 2.27.17)
Note: CEU’s available for RYT’s. Inquire for more details.